at Murray Franklyn
Check back often for new postings
At Murray Franklyn, we’re more than just a group of coworkers. Our employees enjoy spending time together as a community. Together, we have crafted countless incredible homes and cultivated a work environment that feels like home.
Employee Benefits Include:
• Competitive salaries and insurance benefits
• Employee covered at 100% for top tier medical, dental, vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Navia Benefits
• Traditional IRA and Roth IRA options, with match vested at 100% immediately
• Employee discount on all Talking Rain products, delivered to our door
• Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave
• Employee kitchen with fully stocked snacks and soft drinks
• CPR/First Aid Training
• Hybrid work from home opportunity
• Company events including team building and relaxation
• Easy access to corporate office and free parking
Email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Construction
The role of Construction Manager (Superintendent) is responsible for the daily construction operations and management of single family residential homes. This position works with internal teams (purchasing, plans, permits, design) and external vendors and subcontractors.
• Works directly with the projects construction design team to assure the project is methodically designed so that the construction can be properly implemented to gain the most value in keeping with the design intent and budget constraints.
• Maintain and update the project schedule accordingly.
• Manage and control all aspects of the project with the subcontractors and suppliers while keeping the budget in balance.
• Produce a high quality end product exceeding customer expectations.
• Work within company standards and protocols using all tools available.
• Coordinate all aspects of work within the team of marketing, agents, designers, lenders, and warranty department.
• Perform other duties as required.
This position would be responsible for coordination and development of projects associated with land planning specific to single lot home product layouts, preliminary short plat and subdivision conceptual designs, preliminary engineering administration with various consultants, development of onsite drainage designs both for the overall project and onsite lot criteria, as well as the other associated utility designs as required by the various municipalities. This position would be responsible for working with the Civil Department as directed in the preparation and approvals of these tasks. It is the intent that the Civil Engineer would have the initial and primary responsibility for creating land plans, conceptual engineering, and product layout, working closely with the civil and land team, and other departments. The position would work with staff members during the feasibility of projects while in the process of acquisition. This would include land use, preliminary designs, product layouts, and utility research to serve the property.
On-Site Construction Manager
This position works directly on the job site and performs a variety of labor and construction duties.
• Knowledge and experience as a laborer.
• Knowledge of safe operation of hand and some power tools.
• Knowledge of workplace safety.
• The ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
• Effective verbal communication skills with all levels of personnel.
• Performs additional duties as required.
• Must be able to squat, push, pull, lift up to 60 lbs.
• Other duties as requested